Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dry Bees AIO Survey Released!

I am now in the process of reviewing the Dry Bees AIO diaper (Good news, I was even given a diaper to give to a lucky winner in a giveaway!). Could you please help me out and go here to fill out the Dry Bees Survey if you have used it before?

For those of you who HAVEN'T tried out this diaper, don't forget that for every survey you fill out for Padded Tush Stats, that gives you an extra entry in ALL current and future giveaways. So go ahead and get cracking on filling out the surveys here for the diapers you have tried so that by the time I post this giveaway you will be geared up to enter a bunch of times!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...