Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Monday, January 24, 2011

Suggestions?

Do any of you have suggestions on more diaper surveys I should do or a way to get more survey responses? I can't post to forums, I already have a giveaway going on, other suggestions? I am itching to post a review but want enough survey responses to make it AWESOME.

And of course, I'd also like to get more followers, suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Are you following lots of pages on Facebook? I have just recently starting "liking" cloth diapering pages on Facebook and it's a great, supportive community. I'm sure a site like your would be really well received there, too. It looks super exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes, my non CDing friends have to think I am funny because every day I like about 7 new cloth diapering pages. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...