Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Friday, September 2, 2011

Coming soon to Padded Tush Stats.....Baby Carrier Reviews!

I have had a lot of requests from people to do statistical reviews of baby carriers based on the builds of baby wearers. I know I am petite and went through fifteen (YES, FIFTEEN) different carriers before I found one that fit my frame well. So these new surveys will help all of us out in picking out baby carriers that work for our body types. I hope you will take a chance to fill out surveys on carriers you have tried (as I post them) and I will post the stats as soon as I get enough. Don't forget that completion of surveys here give you extra entries in any current and future giveaways.


So in the next few days you will see a few of these baby carrier surveys posted. I am so excited about this,  I hope you are too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...