Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Little Boppers AI2 Review

For information on how I attempt to ensure to produce reviews as honest and fair to diaper creators  as possible, please click here.

One of the downsides of a lot of AI2 diapers out there is the limitations on prints  covers. Not so much with Little Boppers! They have lots of prints to chose from because of the inner PUL feature of this diaper. More on that later, let’s get into the review of this diaper. This is my own person review of the Little Boppers AI2. I will be telling you a little bit about the features of this diaper and will show you how I would fill out a Padded Tush Stats survey for how this diaper performed on my little ones.
Video Review

Let’s first look at the basics of this diaper:

The outside of the diaper has some form of smooth printed fabric (printed interlock, ribknit, jersey, or solid velours, as well as a handful of printed velours.). Mine was made of velour on the outside and it was AMAZING. Loved it. My others have interlock on the outside. I definitely prefer the softness of the velour.

161

There is an inner lining of waterproof PUL to make it to where you don’t need a cover over this diaper.

There is a large collection of choices in stock (over 400) and they can be seen here.

The inside of the diaper (the part touching the baby) is lined with microfleese. I absolutely loved how soft it was against little kids’ skin. 

167

The soaker is a snap in insert that has nine layers. You can change this soaker in and out to get multiple uses out of the diaper. The top layer (the one touching the bum) is made of velour. The other layers are made of bamboo fleece. 

164165166

The diaper has snap two snap closures (not pictured) on each side to make for a snug fit (and the smallest size has a snap so that you can avoid the umbilical cord).

162 


About My Babies

  Baby #1 (Toddler) Baby #2 (you will see the / for when things CHANGED at 5 months)
Is your Child a Heavy Wetter Yes Yes/No
Do you have a chunkier sized baby for his/her age No No/Yes
Do you have a skinny baby for his/her age Yes Yes/No
Does your baby have chunky thighs? No No/Yes
Does your baby have skinny thighs? No Yes/No
Is your baby prone to rashes Yes Yes
Please indicate the weights of your baby when using this diaper 16-20 pounds; 21-25 pounds 7-13 pounds
Please indicate the ages of your baby when using this diaper 18-24 months 2 months-4 months
Size used Medium Long Small

Survey responses on how this diaper worked on my babies:

Ratings
(On a scale of 1-5…1 being low score, 5 being high)
Baby #1 Baby #2
Absorbency 3 5
Fit 5 5
Worth the Price 3 3
Trim 3 3
Liked by Skeptics 4 4
Daycare-worthy 4 4
Naptime 1 3
Night-time 1 2
Would Recommend 3 3
What are the PROS of this diaper? I like the many options for prints on the diaper. I also like how comfortable this diaper seemed on my babies. I think the Medium Long sizing is a fantastic way to get a good fit on a large weight range of babies.  
What are the CONS of this diaper? I found that the interior of the diaper (not where the soaker is) got pee on it too much to warrant me getting a lot of AI2 uses out of it.
If I were to spend my money on a Little Boppers diaper, I would probably buy their amazing fitteds instead (which I like so much I recommend on my FAVORITES page). But if someone is looking for a wider variety of prints, this diaper would be a great choice.
 
Are there any other comments or tips you would like to add about this diaper? (for example, a particular stuffing method you found helpful, or anything else!) I found that this diaper lasted a long time on both of my kids (size-wise). The inserts take a while longer to dry where the snaps are, so I either lay them on the dresser overnight or throw them in the next load I am drying.  

  099100IMG_3016peIMG_30172

Have you tried out this diaper?

If so, then please fill out the survey for this over here. Aside from personal reviews that I do (such as this one), I also do reviews based on survey responses from people who have used the diapers on their babies. Therefore, by filling out surveys you help contribute to more comprehensive reviews that are sorted by baby characteristics (so thanks in advance!).

Pricing

$13.50 - $29.75.

Custom Order Pricing is 10% higher. 

Co-op prices are 15-20% lower (depending on how many products ordered) and she takes frequent co-op orders through sites such as DiaperSwappers, BabyCenter, etc.)

Where to buy

* Every Tuesday at 2pm Eastern at http://hyenacart.com/littleboppers and anything that doesn't sell there within that week gets moved to www.littleboppers.com for sale.

* Newborn and small sizes are stocked at http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff every other Friday

* Occasionally, custom order slots will be listed on here, but they will be pretty rare

You can also pay attention for stocking announcements here:

http://Facebook.com/LittleBoppers

http://Twitter.com/LittleBoppers

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LittleBoppers/

Although I received this diaper for review from Little Boppers Diapers, it did in no way impact how I wrote this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...