Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Monday, February 7, 2011

Amazon purchases

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could do me a favor. If you buy anything through amazon (it doesn't need to even be diapers!), would you mind buying through a referral link I have so I get a tiny chunk of change?  Since I am forced to be out of work for a few months, every little bit of money helps. THANK YOU.
 Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap, Blackbird, Size One (6-18 lbs)
Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=padtussta-20
Please bookmark that, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...