Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What is with that darn fleece patch?


For those of you who own a wet bag with a fleece patch in it, have you ever had that moment where you wondered what the heck it was? I am embarrassed to say that my moment lasted a LOOOOONG time. Check out my article over at the Leslie's Boutique Blog

I have tried a few different wet bags and you will always hear me tout the virtues of Leslie's Boutique's bags (I am not getting paid to say this!). They are high quality and, most importantly, hold in stink. You can grab some here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...