Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little Boppers Fitted Diaper - My Review

I think one of the true tests on whether or not I truly like a diaper is whether or not I turn around and, after having received a free one form the company, proceed to buy MORE of them.

This was my experience with the Little Boppers Fitted Diaper.

I was provided a Fitted Diaper for my newborn, as well as some All in Two diapers (review on those coming soon), by Little Boppers. I immediately fell in love with the diaper and hunted down a few more of them from Diaper Swappers.

I gotta say, I am writing this post with a heavy heart because this week my little guy has officially outgrown his Little Boppers. I just packed away a few of them. But I am still in DENIAL. I kept my favorite one out to try and see if it would work one more time. I just can’t let it go.

So in this review I want to help show you the ins and outs of this diaper and show you how I would respond to a Padded Tush Stats Survey on this diaper based on how it worked on my baby (remember that my personal belief is that different diapers work differently on different babies….say that ten times fast, so I can’t wait to see the survey results on this diaper so we can see how it performs for different kinds of babies).

Little Bopper Fitted Diaper–My Review

So let’s go ahead and look at the general makeup of this diaper:

The outside of the diaper has some form of smooth printed fabric (printed interlock, ribknit, jersey, or solid velours, as well as a handful of printed velours.). Mine was made of velour on the outside and it was AMAZING. Loved it. My others have interlock on the outside. I definitely prefer the softness of the velour.

There is a large collection of choices in stock (over 350) and they can be seen here.

The inside of the diaper is lined with velour. I absolutely loved how soft it was against little guy’s skin. It didn’t get stiff or anything.

The soaker is a snap in insert that has six layers.

The diaper has snap two snap closures on each side to make for a snug fit.

About My Baby

Is your Child a Heavy Wetter Yes
Do you have a chunkier sized baby for his/her age No
Do you have a skinny baby for his/her age Yes
Does your baby have chunky thighs? No
Does your baby have skinny thighs? Yes
Is your baby prone to rashes Yes
Please indicate the weights of your baby when using this diaper 7-10 pounds;11-14 pounds
Please indicate the ages of your baby when using this diaper Newborn; 1-3 months

  147

Survey responses on how this diaper worked on my baby:

On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being least absorbent and 5 being most absorbent), how would you rank this diaper? 5
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with one being terrible fit to 5 being excellent fit) how would you rank the overall fit of this diaper? 5
Is this diaper worth the price? 5
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being not trim to 5 being very trim) how would you rank the overall trimness of this diaper? 3
Do cloth diapering skeptics (like dear hubby or your MIL) like this diaper? 3
Is this a daycare-worthy diaper? 2
Is this a Naptime Diaper? 5
Is this a nighttime diaper? 5
On a Scale of 1 to 5, please indicate whether or not you would recommend this diaper. 5
What are the PROS of this diaper? The diaper is very absorbent. I used this as a night time diaper and it worked great. The diaper is soft against the baby’s skin. I also like the ability to snap down the diaper for the umbilical cord. The fit was perfect, it was totally snug against the little guy.
What are the CONS of this diaper? The insert takes a while to dry, particularly where all of the fabric is gathered at the snap. Unsnapping the soaker certainly helps, but it usually needed a little extra time. My Mom had a difficult time putting on because the snaps confused her. The diaper is pretty bulky between the legs with all of the layers of the soaker. I
It would be neat if the diaper is sold at one location (but again, that doesn’t really affect the functionality of the diaper, just the accessibility and I would rather have the awesome customer service of a WAHM company than one place they are always sold any day). Snaps came off of two of my diapers, however, I sent them to the company and they were fixed within a week.
At times it was tough for me to snap up the diaper because of the many layers of the soaker—they would sometimes peek up out of the top of the diaper.

Are there any other comments or tips you would like to add about this diaper? (for example, a particular stuffing method you found helpful, or anything else!)

The key thing is to make sure you take out the soaker before drying. The best way I did this was as I was wiping the baby, I would then use that same wipe to take off the soaker and put both the soaker and diaper in the wet bag.

 

Have you tried out this diaper?

If so, then please fill out the survey for this over here. Aside from personal reviews that I do (such as this one), I also do reviews based on survey responses from people who have used the diapers on their babies. Therefore, by filling out surveys you help contribute to more comprehensive reviews that are sorted by baby characteristics (so thanks in advance!).

Pricing

$13.50 - $29.75.

Custom Order Pricing is 10% higher. 

Co-op prices are 15-20% lower (depending on how many products ordered) and she takes frequent co-op orders through sites such as DiaperSwappers, BabyCenter, etc.)

Where to buy

* Every Tuesday at 2pm Eastern at http://hyenacart.com/littleboppers and anything that doesn't sell there within that week gets moved to www.littleboppers.com for sale.

* Newborn and small sizes are stocked at http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff every other Friday

* Occasionally, custom order slots will be listed on here, but they will be pretty rare

You can also pay attention for stocking announcements here:

http://Facebook.com/LittleBoppers

http://Twitter.com/LittleBoppers

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LittleBoppers/

.

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome. I just bought one that looks almost identical from Muttaqin Baby. I wonder how different they are. I'll see if I can buy one of these too to compare. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...