Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fluff Stash iPhone App Review

Hey all,
I just did a video review of the Fluff Stash App for the iPhone. You can check out the video here:
Fluff Stash Video Review
Some key points:
* This is great for people who like to collect diapers
* This is great for people who like to sell and trade their diapers and want to keep track of what they have
* This is also good for people who want to take pictures and notes of their babies as they grow into their diapers (kind of like what I do with the One Size Diaper Project).

Some things that could be improved on:
* It would be nice to share with my Facebook Fan page, since most of my Facebook friends probably don’t care about my cloth diaper stash Winking smile
* It doesn’t carry a lot of diaper brands that I have, like my Ragababes or Green Line Diapers
* It would be nice if there was a feature where we could “friend” each other and see each other’s stashes.
Overall, this is a pretty fun app to have. It is only .99.
I am doing a little giveaway for one, courtesy of Fluff Stash (thank you Cloth Diaper Outlet!). See below for the entry form.

Winner will be selected August 12 at 11:59pm PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...