Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do you want some stats that aren't listed here? Contact me so you are informed when purchasing a diaper

Hey All,

I just wanted to make sure all of you know that I am happy to help provide stats for you if you are getting ready to purchase a diaper. I am trying to spit out at least one review a week, but it is VERY easy for me to look up a particular stat for you. For example, if you are getting ready to buy a Thirsties Duo Diaper for your skinny legged baby, you could write me and ask me to look up the stats for that diaper. I could do any weird combination of stats for you (a baby that is skinny legged, a heavy wetter, and rash prone; or a chunky baby at daycare; or a nighttime heavy wetter....). I would be happy to do it! Just feel free to email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com

I hope this is helpful for you. I look forward to hearing from ya!

Best,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...