Missing a Survey?

Is there a survey on this site that you think we need to add? Email me at paddedtushstats@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this blog and I will set up a survey for that diaper ASAP

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Shameless Plea and and Some Big Announcements

I have a little shameful shameless plea for you. If you haven't already, could you please follow me on google friend connect (see how below). Diaper companies use that number to determine whether or not to send a diaper for review...and I want to bust out a bunch of reviews!! To become a follower, click on the "Follow" button on the right hand side of the screen (where you see a bunch of pictures of people). It looks like this:
I would be so grateful if you could do this.

Also, I have decided that I will now do TWO reviews of a diaper. One will be my review including my survey responses for how the diaper worked for my babies. I think this would be a great opportunity for you to see how newer diapers perform (for example, the GroVia Newborn AIO is newer and therefore there are newer survey responses. I am working on that review now for you). The other will be the review you are already used to (with stats).

I am also going to start working on a master table of the diaper stats so you can compare diapers with one glance.

Thanks for all of your support! I really appreciate all of the kind comments you guys have sent my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...